- It's in a name
- MixIt is a part of Modern Mix , and was formerly known as Jim'll Mix It' but events in the news forced a brand name and logo change that has given us the MixIt we know and love today.
- MixIt (Modern Mix) has been operational since 1983
. MixIt being part of Modern Mix has been servicing the concrete requirements of
domestic and commercial clients for over 20 years. We provide concrete for every possible project, ranging from laying the base of a shed to the foundations for a
new office building.
Throughout our concrete career, we have served commercial and housing, engineering, and many other sectors of south east England with our best in class concrete solutions available at the most competitive rates.
Our expert technicians have proved their ability to communicate, coordinate and deliver productively, regardless of the size and type of your construction project. Our team also specializes in resourcing and supplying the exact demand of concrete mix.
While we have surpassed numerous milestones in our years of service, we are still keen on developing our expertise at the fastest pace and accommodate the best concrete equipment in every project we undertake.
- Servicing The Industry
- We serve London and parts of Essex and Kent from our nearest batching plant. Our plants are fully computerised using the latest state of the art technology. We operate a fleet of different concrete vehicles, including drum mixers and concrete lorries as well as our newer mix-on-site concrete trucks, all of which are monitored electronically, allowing us to tell you exactly where your concrete is at any time when we are supplying concrete for jobs of all shapes and sizes. Whether, you are laying the foundations for your shed or a city centre skyscraper, MixIt has the concrete for you.
- Health & Safety
- We recognise and promote the importance of Health & Safety for our employees, contractors and customers. All employees and visitors to MixIt premises are issued with Personal Protective Equipment. Under the guidance of a specialist Health & Safety Consultancy firm, we operate an OHSAS policy in accordance with the guidelines detailed in OHSAS 18001:1999, OHSAS 18002:2000 and BS 8800:2004. We are registered with BSI's Kitemark scheme for BS EN ISO 9001:2000 quality Management systems.
- Sales & Support
We have a dedicated, experienced team and are able to help you figure out exactly how much concrete you require as well as the mix ratio that will best suit
your project. We can supply concrete to all recognised specifications and standards. When ordering concrete generally we require 24 hours notice, however should
there be availability we can sometimes provide concrete on the same day. For Concrete pump ordering allow up to 48 hours notice to book a pump. However, occasionally a pump can be
organised at short notice subject to availability. If you have any questions at all about the services we offer, simply give us a call.
We accept cash or debit/credit cards only. Unfortunately we cannot accept cheques. All customers that wish to make payment by debit/credit card must relay card details to a member of the office staff to secure a delivery with us. Without card details no delivery will be made. You may apply for a credit account here. It usually takes 7-10 working days to open a credit account.
- MixIt Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday we operate from 8am to 6pm. On Saturday we operate from 8am until 12.30pm. For deliveries outside of normal working hours additional charges may apply.